Reg. No: MAH/226/2019/THANE
Reason to work with BREEZE
Empowering All Children Who Need Care And Protection In India To Achieve A Reasonable Quality Of Life.
To enable people to take action for the underprivileged children, thereby changing lives of youth in the society.
To make people discover their potential for action and change in the society for a better future.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To Provide aid for uplifting the status of the under privileged in the society.
2. To nurture the upbringing of children, to provide them with basic educational aids and counsel them towards their career goals and objectives.
3. To make a customised programme for children from young age till employability.
4. To support and cooperate with persons and groups already engaged in similar activities.
5. To provide a platform of opportunities for people who are willing to help the cause.
6. To address, whenever possible, other issues affecting human life such as health care, environment, socio-economic aspects and women’s issues.